Monday, September 8, 2008

I WONDER: Fannie mae freddie mac interest rates, women in red racers

My Own Way: evans the atom is old yeller


The 65 mpg Ford the U.S. Can't Have

I wonder if the federal bail-out of fannie mae and freddie mac is a good thing considering what it is doing to the interest and mortgage rates. I also still wonder; how did it all happen? As the number of women in red racers shot up someone must have known something was amiss.

Anyway, economists are a strange bunch. They have now told us that Ford's Fiesta ECOnetic that gets 65 miles to the costly gallon is not available in the US because it is a diesel and that the public may think it is a farm vehicle! Hmmm. Or maybe a ford (Fuel Or Repair Daily) is meant to be plain thirsty and anything else just will not do.

1 comment:

christina said...

pretty good job - with just a few small things to comment -

1. for the game please label your diggs (digg 1, digg2) so it's easier to notice them.

2. no mentioning any name of any country!

3. when you post to digg, please DONT leave off the "I wonder" part from the title. That's my cue that you've submitted a play!